Areas of service:Greenville, Spartanburg, Asheville, Anderson, Greer, Hendersonville, Easley, Greenwood, Simpsonville, Gaffney, Taylors, Seneca, Inman, Franklin, Candler, Laurens, Toccoa, Piedmont and Forest City.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact IronDrive Upstate
Garage Floor Coatings
Request an estimate
IronDrive Upstate - Easley, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Don Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About IronDrive Upstate
IronDrive Upstate offers decorative full chip concrete floor coatings to residential, retail and commercial customers in the areas of Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson and nearby communities.
Our jobs are completed in one day with return to service in 24-48 hours and residential jobs are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
IronDrive Upstate uses a diamond grinder to prepare the floors.Acid etching is never used.All materials are environmentally friendly.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
IronDrive Upstate specializes in coatings of concrete surfaces with an emphasis on residential garages.
- What brands or products do you work with?
IronDrive Upstate uses products from the industrial division of Sherwin-Williams.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are garages but I,also have done patios and commercial floors.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Member-Greenville Homebuilders Association
- How did you get started?
I always wanted to be in business for myself and the IronDrive franchise has proven to be a great opportunity.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
IronDrive Upstate will average about 100 projects this year.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
IronDrive Upstate recently completed a job that our competitor had installed and the epoxy was peeling away from the garage floor. We removed the existing surface and properly prepped the surface before transforming the garage into a showcase.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
IronDrive Upstate thoroughly cleans all the area after the job is completed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should ask if the surface will be prepared using a diamond grinder or acid etching.Diamond grinding the surface is necessary to insure that the epoxy coating will not peel.