Irrigation Teknologies (Irr-Tek)
Areas of service:Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Muskogee, Claremore, Sapulpa, Sand Springs and Owasso
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Irrigation Teknologies (Irr-Tek)
Irrigation and Drainage Specialists
Request an estimate
Irrigation Teknologies (Irr-Tek) - Tulsa, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Patterson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Irrigation Teknologies (Irr-Tek)
Since 1996 Irr-Tek has been installing residential and commercial irrigation and drainage systems. We are an accredited business through the Better Business Bureau and strive to keep our A+ rating. We are also a certified irriagtion company through the Irrigation Association of America.
Our goal is for 100% customer satisfaction before, during and after the sale and installation. With continued education, we strive to be the best in our industry to offer water conserving ideas and drainage solutions.
Contact us today for more information.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in irrigation and drainage installation and repair, water features installation and service, as well as night lighting.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- 2 years parts and labor warranty
- Winterizations and spring start up
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The common types of jobs are irrigation repairs or drainage installation.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A budget, or at least an idea of what you're looking for as far as design goes.
Their porfolio of past projects and credibility.
- How did you get started?
We enjoy working outside and producing a visible product that is responsible for the beauty of the landscape.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- RainBird irrigation parts
- Little Giant pumps
- ADS piping for drainage
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A catholic church in Sapulpa. We were able to get the pricing down and low enough through our supplier to help the church afford a good sprinkler system that they could be proud of.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What kind of warranty do you offer? 2 year
How long does it usually take? About a week
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do 20-25 projects a year.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are a certified irrigation contractor through the Irrigation Association of America.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The hard work it takes from concept to design to installation.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What ids the warranty period?
Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
Can you provide some references?
How long will the job take?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Let us know your budget, that would help us design around a solid figure and also tailor the project more, according to your needs.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
(Personally, I am an avid pilot and love to spend time flying with my family.)