J.A.C Contracting LLC.
Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Englewood, Broomfield, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J.A.C Contracting LLC.
Request an estimate
J.A.C Contracting LLC. - Aurora, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Andrew Lobach may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J.A.C Contracting LLC.
J.A.C. Contracting LLC, has been in the the industry for over 25 years now. We do flat work concrete, sidewalks, patios, driveways, and monolithic floors, among others. Our rates are very competitive. We have a full crew to take care of your needs fast, and with great quality.
Contact us now, for more details!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the following:
- Flat work concrete
- Pipe inlet walls and tail walls
- Tear out and replace
- Form and pour
We only use quality products from local vendor, and everyone that works for us is 100% American citizen
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We make sure that our customers are happy with what we have done and we follow up with the customer and check on our work.
Also, we give special instructions on the care of concrete, to give our customers the best curing that is possible.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You should ask what psi of concrete they are using for walks (3500psi) or for driveways 4000psi to 4500psi ).
What kind of reinforcement they are using if any wire mesh rebar fiber mesh?
How long will it take and will they sign a general contract stating that if they don't finish on time, how much discount will the give for it?