J and D Morales Services
Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Conroe, Baytown, Humble, Pearland, Huntsville, Kingwood, Cypress, Friendswood, Tomball, La Porte, Magnolia, Cleveland, Livingston, Deer Park, Dayton, Stafford, Channelview, Montgomery, Willis, Crosby and Splendora.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J and D Morales Services
Lawncare and Gardening Services
Request an estimate
J and D Morales Services - Splendora, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Juan Morales may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J and D Morales Services
We have been providing lawn care service from small up to 2 acre lots in Houston, Pasadena, Humble, Kingwood, New Caney, Splendora, Cleveland, Shepard, Livingston, Coldspring and surrounding areas for the past 8 years.
We do mowing, weed eating, edging and leaf blowing for our regular services but we are also open to:
- Cutting down trees
- Mulching, etc...
Just let us know what you are looking for and we'll happily assist you in your needs.
We do put all our effort in providing good quality work, so our customers can be satisfied. Our goal is to have great service at affordable prices. Our prices vary depending on the size:
- Townhomes: $15
- Regular size lots $25
- 1/2 acre $40
- 1 acre $60
- 2 acres $100.
Contact us for your free estimates!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should ask how long the company or individual has worked doing this type of services and if they have references they can provide. Also if there is a contract they need to sign to get service provided for them.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are trusthworthy and love our job so we put all of our effort in making people satisfied with our work and putting that smile in people's faces.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in mowing, edging, weed eating, blowing, planting, lawn clean up, mulching, trimming, etc...
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Part of town, how big is the lot and what specifically is it that they are looking for.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Concrete work done at a location in which we are going to be getting more work from that individual and also lawn service and tree removal in which we do handyman work for that individual since he is pleased with our work and pricing.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends since there are ups and downs in business we try to keep as busy as we can.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We have a tractor, a walk-behind commercial mower, a self-propelling mower, a chain saw, trimmers weed eaters.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look around and compare prices.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How soon can you do it? Our answer is when need it done, then we try to see if we can do it then but we do try to provide service ASAP.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We dont have any certifications for this work we do but we do provide our service as good as a person that does have certifications.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Great customer service and we offer our other services that we provide such as concrete and handyman work.
- How did you get started?
We started off on our own since we wanted to work for ourselves. We started offering service over the internet and then they referred us to other friends.