J Drywall & Handyman Services
San Diego, CA
Areas of service:San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, Vista, Carlsbad, La Mesa, Spring Valley, National City, San Marcos, Santee, Poway, Encinitas, La Jolla, Lakeside, Ramona, San Ysidro, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove and Coronado.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J Drywall & Handyman Services
Drywall & Handyman Services
Request an estimate
J Drywall & Handyman Services - San Diego, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Javier Aguirre may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J Drywall & Handyman Services
J Drywall & Handyman Services is a full service drywall and handyman service company serving all of San Diego and North County for over 13 years now.
We are honest, clean and efficient. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
Contact us today for a free estimate and same day service!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been doing the service you provide?
How long have you been in business?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will it take?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We offer service for small to big jobs so the quantity of jobs varies by year.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Many products and material you can find at your local remodeling store.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use 1 person for all your needs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Quality Work at an affordable price
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very detailed oriented & love my work
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know what you need done & ready to have it done
- How did you get started?
Iíve been in drywall business for over 13 years. I started as a drywall hanger, later learned to tape and texture. Over the years, I learned other trades that led me to provide the quality service I offer today.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every job is great in its own way. The service we offer allows me to complete a project so the homeowner doesn't have to do much but admire the quality of work we offer.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Repairs and patchwork
- Installation and finishing
- Water damage repair
- Acoustic removal
- Textures (orange peel, knockdown, smoothwall & skip trowel)
- Custom textures
- Living room
- Family room
- Baseboard/ trim
- Color matching
- Furniture assembly
- Door installation
- Baseboard/ trim
Plumbing and electrical
- Plumbing leaks
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Water damage restoration