J&K Lawn and Yard Service
Santa Rosa, CA
Areas of service:Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Sonoma, Sebastopol and Windsor
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J&K Lawn and Yard Service
Lawn Care and Yard Service
Request an estimate
J&K Lawn and Yard Service - Santa Rosa, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Boschen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J&K Lawn and Yard Service
We do yard and regular lawn maintenance as well as overgrown yard cleanups. We repair sprinkler systems, install bark or rock areas, as well as repair or replace wood fences. We offer free estimates at customers' convience.
We provide weekly, bi-weekly on time service and are also open to one time jobs. We are small but have the manpower and tools to do small jobs or large jobs. We service Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sebastapol, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Petaluma.
All jobs are supervised, and we assure our clients that we will show up on time.
Contact us now for an estimate.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We are always available for consulting on any future projects.
We guarantee our work and will return free of charge upon customers request if necessary.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should always ask for references and if they may contact them,
If doing a project ask if the provider has any pictures or can you drive by places he has done ? Does he have a contact phone or email that would be answered promptly?
Does he require payment before or after work performed.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I was born and raised in Santa Rosa,and am familar with the types of land and areas. i am also familar and associated with local firms.use local Buy local
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The customer shold know the size of the project and what they would be able to spend.The customer should also have an idea of what types of materials they would like to have.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Deffently shop around for the best price on products and delivery fees.don't be afraid to ask questions and always feel free to get multiple estimates
- How did you get started?
Started with a small pickup ,a mower and blowerand my girlfriend doing family yards and more jobs came as word of mouth.We did a little advertising but our best way is word of mouth.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Between fence repairs,yard redo's and chip instalations we do about 4 major projects and many more smaller projects .
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use chip/soil from Sonoma Compost(recycled site) and other local supply yards.We use lumber from three different lumber suppliers to arrive at best price for customer.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in yard clean ups as well as routine yard and lawn servicing.We provide preschedualed and on time appointments.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are doing a complete back yard reclaim to include weeding reseting paver walkways,install flag stone around small pond.This yard was done two years by crew that did things wrong and not in accord with the owner including pruning trees wrong,removing plants not suppose to be removed and leave some of the mess for the owner to deal with.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long is it going to take?
Are the materials local?
whats your opinion?
we work with the customer to do the project in the shortest time possible but as not to take away from the project.