Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Englewood, Broomfield, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J.R.'S Woodworx
Request an estimate
J.R.'S Woodworx - Englewood, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that J.R. Allen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J.R.'S Woodworx
J.R.'S Woodworx is a local cabinet shop with 30 yrs experience. We are pleased to work with both homeowners and contractors in the design and installation of a quality job. Our services include custom and semi-custom cabinetry, kitchen installations, and custom woodworking.
Serving the metro area since 1997.
Cabinet door and drawer repair/replacement, cabinets customized to fit your space, home office, bookcases, vanities.Finish work - staining, clear coat, lacquer paint.
We offer competitive pricing to fit most any budget.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Cheap cabinets can be expensive in the long run. Poor quality craftsmanship and materials will require more maintenance.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Most of the materials used in our cabinetry is purchased locally which means it has had time to acclimate to the extremes of Colorado conditions.
All hardware used is quality materials that hold up to everyday use and built to last.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
There are several substitutes for materials that can save money (i.e.) using Alder as opposed to Cherry. Both woods have similar grains and color that match very well.
Also with quality lacquer paints and finishes there is far less maintenance,which will last much longer.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Repair any issues such as adjusting doors and drawers, any touch-up due to installation or settling. Provide cost-efficient repairs for a minimum of 5 yrs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in the trade?
Do you have references?
Do you have photos of your work?
Are you licensed?
Do you have a Web site?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Kitchen Installs
- Commercial Cabinets
- One-of-a-Kind Cabinets
- Home Office
- Wet Bars
- Design and execute unique furniture pieces
- Repair cabinet doors and drawers
- Stain matching to existing woodwork as close as possible
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure your project is well planned and check to make sure if any permits are required also what types of trades you may need. Some jobs may involve plumbing, electrical,as well as cabinetry to achieve a lasting result.