J & S Flooring
Areas of service:Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, Antelope, North Highlands and West Sacramento
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact J & S Flooring
Floor Covering Expert
Request an estimate
J & S Flooring - Woodland, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jose Salazar may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About J & S Flooring
J & S Flooring is a licensed contractor that has 20 years of experience in the residential and commercial floor covering industry.
We specialize in:
- Ceramic and porcelain tile
- Laminate and hardwood floors
- Carpet and vinyl
- Epoxy and polyurethane coatings
- Concrete stain
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Any brand the costumer feels confortable with.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Carpet and vinyl.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
C-15 and C-54 Licensed Contractor.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed?
How much experience do you have?
Check for license and insurance status.
- How did you get started?
I started in 1992. As soon I graduated from high school, I started as a helper.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It depends on the size of projects.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hiring a licensed contractor.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
To know exactly what they are looking for.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I always educate customers as the job progresses.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a concrete stain job in West Sacramento in June 2011.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl & Carpet.