Areas of service:Pacoima, Sylmar, Reseda, Panorama City, Canyon Country, Northridge, North Hills, Granada Hills, Sun Valley, Winnetka, Valencia, Santa Clarita, Chatsworth, San Fernando, Newhall, Porter Ranch and Castaic.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Personal Boxing Trainer
Request an estimate
Jabcity - Newhall, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sid El Harrak may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
I am currently a professional boxer with the record of (10-1 with 5 KOs). I've been fighting for 11 years now, with 8 of them being amateur bouts where I compelled a record of 52 and 8. I've been a personal trainer for the past 3 years, as well as chasing my dream to be a world champion.
My 1 and 1 sessions consist of great cardiovascular conditioning, toning and core strength as well as learning the basic fundamentals of boxing! I have all the equipment (hand wraps, gloves) all that is needed is a date and time and the willingness to learn and be pushed to and beyond your limits.
Going through these workouts gives u a great deal of self-confidence. Let this art change your life as it did mine!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask what's the first thing they teach a fighter or an individual who is interested in learning how to box for fitness. Most will say a jab, which is wrong! You must first teach them how to walk before they can punch.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Strength and conditioning
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I become very friendly with my clients. I'm very easy going, and love to teach and make a difference in someone life. I was born in London, England and very happy to be teaching a art which changed my life here in the states.