Jacqueline - Massage Therapist
Areas of service:Richmond
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jacqueline - Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist, health , beauty
Request an estimate
Jacqueline - Massage Therapist - Richmond, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jacqueline Watson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jacqueline - Massage Therapist
Jacqueline - the Massage Therapist is a trained and certified provider of massage therapy.
Our services include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Massage for Chronic Problem Areas
If you require a professional massage therapist, contact Jacqueline - the Massage Therapist.
currently you can find me at Uptown Design Salon and Spa which is located at
4721 West Broad St. Richmond, Va. 23230
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
August of 2011 I started working in a friends Salon/Spa as her very first massage therapist. I would like to one day have a location that i can call mine.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How can massage benefit my over-all health?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
please research first
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I give and receive feedback on their massage session. I make sure I explain to them the importance of increasing their water intake post-massage session. I also suggest stretching before and after exercise to prevent mucle strain and/or injuries.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)
State Board certification
I also have a Nurse aide certification
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Swedish massage, deep tissue massages and relief for chronic areas of discomfort.
- How did you get started?
At first, I was enrolled into the pre-nursing program at John Tyler Community College. I decided it was time to make a career change because I had lost interest in moveing up in nursing. I told myself I can be happy, as long as I am within a health profession. One day, I was checking my emails, came across information on massage therapist classes at Medical Careers Institute. I filled out the enrollment application on line set up an interview later that day for a tour of the school and the rest is history.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I buy all of my massage supplies from Massage Warehouse and Got your Back. I like to use Soma silk massage cream.