Areas of service:London and Galloway
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jake's Firewood
Tree and Landscaping Services
Request an estimate
Jake's Firewood - London, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jake Daniels may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jake's Firewood
Jake's Firewood cuts trees down and up. I can haul the wood away and split the wood up for campfires as well as house heating. In addition, I also do minimal landscape jobs for people.
Contact me today! Just ask about the services, and I'll give my best to get the job done as you want it.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask what their specialty is and what their hourly labor cost is. They should also ask what their estimate is.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Tree removal is the most common type of job that we accept.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Stihl and Powerstroke Diesel
- Nitto Tires and Eagle Alloy Wheel
- Pitstick 4x4 of Bowersville and Schoch Farms
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Trees, Firewood and Landscaping are the main areas that I do business in. Just ask and I'll try to take care of your needs to the best of my abilities.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I try to ask them if they are satisfied with the services that I did for them. Then I try to follow up on an annual basis.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The job needed to be completed
- How did you get started?
I split and sold some firewood one fall. I liked the type of work, and I needed something to do with my summers off.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have averaged around 20-30 cords of firewood sold in the last two years. The average cord per tree ratio is 2 is to 1, depending on the size of the trees.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It would have to be the supply of wood that I have stocked up within the last month. I have split up about 10 cords.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Contact me anytime you need my assistance.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Customers must know about the degree of knowledge needed in our profession or trade.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I do have a Teaching License for K-12 Special Education and a Pupil Activity License. Both deals with my teaching profession.
At present, I am in the process of getting insured for cutting down trees.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a nice guy.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much does it cost?
Can you do it?
What kind of saw is that?
Can you take the wood?
How old is that truck?