Areas of service:Saint Louis, Springfield, Saint Charles, Florissant, Decatur, Belleville, East Saint Louis, Granite City, Alton, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Jacksonville, O Fallon, Centralia, Maryland Heights and Hillsboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact JAL Images
Request an estimate
JAL Images - Hillsboro, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Judy Langston may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JAL Images
JAL Images is a small photography company with cheap prices and the willingness to travel to any location for our clients. We have a private portfolio for interested clients to look through.
If you are interested in seeing our work all you would have to do is contact us to get the portfolio sent to you.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average at about 30 projects a year.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified in photography through a few different schools including Penn State and New York University
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Website access
- CD of photos
- Ability to purchase more photos from the website
- Discounts on future photo packages
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You would want to know what kind of photos you want -- sizes and styles.
You would also want to make sure you have great sets of outfit picked out for your pictures.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Some customers may not know I served proudly in the US Army National Guard for 6 years and that I love to just relax and enjoy the nature around me.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Senior portraits
- Pregnancy portraits
- Band portraits
- Family portraits
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish a lot of people would realize that photography is not as simple as a lot of online sites would make them seem. It’s really hard to get the right photo and to use as little edits as possible.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am super proud of the wedding photos JAL Images has been taking around the area for clients.
- How did you get started?
I got started in photography when I was 14 years old, by taking random photos of the outdoors and the people around me.
When I turned 18, I became a freelance photographer. As of November 2011, I decided to take my talent and make it my career.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I'd recommend using JAL Images for a place to get cheap photography packages of family events, school events, or modeling portfolios.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Adobe and Corel to edit photos. I use either Fuji or Canon for my camera choices. I also use a company to print photos for us. If it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t have such a wonderful turn out of our photography.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: What kind of photography do you do?
A: At JAL Images we will do any type of photography asked of us.
Q: How much do you guys cost?
A: Our sessions start out at $25 for 30 minutes and then go up by $20 per hour.
However, if you're booking a wedding, the starting price is $250 for 3 hours and it goes up by $75 per hour.
If we have to travel very far, it's $0.36 a mile (there and back to our studios) this is usually added into the quoted price.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much do you charge?
Do you travel?
Can we get proofs of our photos?
Can we get the copyright to our photos?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in digital photography and digital touch up and photo editing.