Jared Beers Computer Repair
Areas of service:Allentown, Bethlehem, Quakertown and Coopersburg
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jared Beers Computer Repair
Affordable Quality Computer Repairs
Request an estimate
Jared Beers Computer Repair - Coopersburg, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jared Beers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jared Beers Computer Repair
I do computer diagnostics and repairs such as hardware replacements/upgrades, software repairs, virus removal; basically any issue you have, I can fix. I am also certified in soldering.
I have done many repairs for customers via Craigslist and all were satisfied with my work and cost. I'll work with you and educate one on the problems I encounter and will work with your budget.
I enjoy helping people and getting my name out there.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask about their experience and their cost. And if they feel that they would be qualified to solve your issues.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified in the following:
- Surface Mount Soldering
I will be obtaining the following certifications:
- A+ Computer Techician Certification
- Certified Electronics Technician
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In a years time I would say I do about 30-50 computer repairs. I also build computers from parts I acquire.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am going to Lincoln Technical Institute for Electronics Engineering Tech for a 2-year degree and graduate June 16, 2012. I have been doing computer repairs for 4 years now. I can repair/diagnose computers and fix other electronic equipment. Plus I am certified at Soldering.
- How did you get started?
I got started in computer repairs I would say out of the blue. I never knew much about computers when I was younger. I decided one day to do some research and build my own PC.
From then on I have been studying various materials in regards to computer education and repairs. Through that and experience I have become quite efficient.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work mostly with PCs. I do not have much experience with MACs. I work with any brands of PCs. They are all very similar in their functionality.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Once I have finished a computer repair, I will clean their equipment for them and explain what the problem was and preventive actions to consider.
I like to leave a customer happy and with a good sense of a business relationship.