Areas of service:Saint Louis, Saint Charles, Florissant, Ballwin, Belleville, Saint Peters, East Saint Louis, Chesterfield, O Fallon, Granite City, Fenton, Arnold, Alton, Collinsville, Edwardsville, O Fallon and Maryland Heights.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Iceman Remodelers
Request an estimate
Iceman Remodelers - Alton, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason Icenogle may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Iceman Remodelers
We have been remodeling homes and businesses since 1994. We can handle all areas of design and remodeling.
We do it all: kitchens, bathrooms, basements, fireplaces, decks, garages, and much more.
We take pride in our work. We take your ideas and bring them to life. Iceman Remodelers always hit the nail right on the head.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We also do plumbing, electrical, and carpentry repairs and will come at any hour in case of an emergency.
- How did you get started?
After working for some companies that didn't always have stable hours or room for advancement, I had a lot of friends and acquaintances ask if I knew anyone I could refer them to for various jobs.I knew a lot of contractors with many years of experience.So putting together the right team proved to provide quality work for a fair wage.This allowed us to do all aspects of any trade where other companies specialize in only one.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Depending on the application, we use many quality products. Whether on a tight budget or a large one, we will recommend those we have used and tried to the customer.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer guarantees on the labor performed by our company, and we suggest to every customer to fill out all warranties on products. If there are any questions or concerns, we can be reached at any time by calling our number.We work all day and all evening including weekends.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
For customers looking to save, it's good to research sales ads or find things over the Internet, but beware of false advertising. If a customer wants a room painted, for example, it normally costs for the time to move items in the room. So clearing a room can save or having the material on site can also save.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That we take pride and believe in doing things right the first time. We want our customers to know that when we finish, everything is clean. We guarantee our work and will be there quickly if they need us. We want our customers to call us first for any of their needs.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What are the costs for my services?
- How long will the job take?
- What time do we start?
There are many questions customers ask. We encourage customers to ask anything they like to.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- A concept of what they would like
- A chance to look at products of interest and a budget for the project
- Also city codes and laws to see if what laws have to be followed
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Plumbers Local 93n
- Eighteen years independent contracting
- Holiday Inn engineering
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring, etc.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Each year, the amount of jobs have varied based on how much labor has been involved. Also doing repairs has increased the average jobs per year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you insured?
- How many years of experience do you have in each area?
- Do you have referrals and pictures?
- Do I have to hire different trades to accomplish the goal?
- How long will the job take?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Our company has done a wide variety of jobs in the last year. One that stands out is a house where we installed a new bathroom and flooring and redesigned a room.We made everything handicap-accessible. The reaction of the customer spoke many volumes.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Common jobs we have done are bathrooms, kitchens, and basement remodels. We get a higher demand for fireplaces or stone work in wintertime.