Areas of service:Santa Ana, Irvine, Orange, Tustin and Yorba Linda
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact JB Locksmithery
Request an estimate
JB Locksmithery - Orange, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jesse Boudet may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JB Locksmithery
JB Locksmithery offers locksmith service, commercial and residential.
Services offered are:
- Re-key and new keys
- Hang new doors
- Repair of old locks
I get many calls from folks with problems with smart key locks. I am also a very good handyman.
I charge $10 per key hole with a minimum of 2 locks with a $60 service charge.
BSIS Lic.No.5517. I service the great city of Orange and neighboring cities.
Many references available upon request. Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My jeep is ugly.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Proof of ownership, ID's including current address.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Be careful whom you hire as there are many unlicensed so-called locksmiths out there. They offer a better price,but what price do you place on your security and possessions?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
I lost my job of 20 years as a warehouse manager in an overseas company. I had to find a new career with current economy.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Pay more for better products preferably American-made and you will save more in the long run.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Work is guaranteed for a full 6 months of service.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Re-key and lock out.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask for business license and identification.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Is this lock safe?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified graduate with Penn Foster Locksmith School
Licensed by the BASIS, Department of Consumer Affairs
35 years in the construction business and 20 years a warehouse manager.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I like the work I did for Calvary Chapel in the city of Placentia,CA.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All lock brands.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?