Areas of service:Boston, Worcester, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Somerville, Pawtucket, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Leominster, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Shrewsbury, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Hudson, Burlington, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact jBagz Photography
Request an estimate
jBagz Photography - Boston, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that J Baggett may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About jBagz Photography
jBagz Photography specializes in portraiture including weddings and model shoots. My company also has over five years of experience in commercial imaging such as product and food advertisements, as well as expertise in Photoshop retouching.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Everyone always needs photographs, but not everyone can afford it. I always give my clients fantastic photographs no matter what. I can find a way to deliver those images while staying within their budget.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have between 70-100 projects a year. Each one is a whole new project and it keeps my job exciting. I love what I do.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have graduated Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University for my Certification of Professional Photography.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in weddings and portraiture, including model shoots, company head shots and engagement sessions.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Nikon products. I've never made the switch (Nikon-Canon) and am very happy with the outcome of my products.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud, and honored to have retouched images used by National Geographic. A cover-shooter asked for my help as he was very busy with another project and the work was published.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Depending on the clients' needs, I can provide prints, albums, CDs, even slideshows. The client has to sign a contract between themselves and myself and if any changes are made, they are recorded on the contract and resigned.
- How did you get started?
I went to school at Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University after graduating high school. I learned how to use the camera, software, and hardware necessary for providing my clients with top-notch images.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask said professional about their background and knowledge in the field. Not every person behind a camera knows how to take a picture.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish everyone knew that looking through a viewfinder and clicking a button doesn't make someone a photographer. Making beautiful images is an art and whether film or digital, it takes skill and a lot of learning to become educated and knowledgable about photography.