Iguana Web Iguana
Areas of service:Brownsville and San Benito
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Iguana Web Iguana
Web Design Services
Request an estimate
Iguana Web Iguana - Brownsville, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Johnny Calderon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Iguana Web Iguana
You will always receive my best in your product, a design that represents your image and reputation.
By hiring my services, you will have 100% satisfaction and full customer service while using my designs.
Feel free to contact me today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm working in one new project that you will see in my portfolio once the job is done, i will include a secure web based management for articles, pictures, videos.
- How did you get started?
I started playing...
An old friend had Adobe Flash installed in his computer and to my knowledge that was just an Animation software that I hadn't use, so I tried it once and I loved it; I explored more about the the application and found out that it was capable to create website-like applications, so I design a little website dedicated to my girlfriend at the moment I used the .TK domain, right now the website is not live anymore.
I was going through my 2 years degree in Network Systems, so I earn a little knowledge about HTML and CSS.
I never thought to offer my skills as a service until a friend of mine saw the website and asked me to design one for him, so that was my first job.
Now I have expanded my knowledge and I can offer you my skills on:
HTML, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JSCRIPT/JQUERY, AJAX, SQL, MYSQL.
and Soon ASP.NET
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Change and/or improvement of design/regions at LOW or NO cost(depending on the type of change); Full customer service while the design is online.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
HOW MUCH A DOMAIN COST?
Domains vary on prices but you can sure find prices from $10.00 up.
I always offer the first year domain registration for free with my designs.
WHAT ABOUT HOSTING?
The hosting services vary according to the customer needs and the providers.
- You have to think about all the information specially the heavy ones(images, photos, videos, audio) that you will store in the server.
- If your website will run any applications you need to make sure the server supports the necessary languages.
- Make sure you check the Bandwidth allowance, most popular servers offers unlimited bandwidth.
- Email accounts are offered within hosting packages, so make sure that you will count with enough email accounts for all your users.
RESPONSIVE OR ADAPTIVE DESIGN?
YES, all my design are responsive and they adapt to any device such as mobiles, tablets, and small monitors.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Think about what you want your clients to know when they enter your site:
- What's the most recent or what are the jobs/services/products that helped you, your company or business to reach the highest point.
- Organized and well documented information about all the topics and sections.
- Outgoing third Party links are a great way to level up your ranking in the search engine applications, so think about affiliates, partners, promoters, etc. and make sure to inform.
'With well organized and necessary information there should be no delays in developing your site'