JDO Designs & Consulting
Areas of service:Pittsburgh
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact JDO Designs & Consulting
PC Repairs and Website Design
Request an estimate
JDO Designs & Consulting - Pittsburgh, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeremiah Ostrosky may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JDO Designs & Consulting
At JDO Designs & Consulting, there are two priorities: customer satisfaction and quality service. Years of experience and knowledge of current and emerging technology allows for quick resolution of nearly any information technology related problem that may arise.
Whether you need your computer repaired or upgraded, a website designed for your growing small business, or a 2nd PC for the kids, JDO Designs & Consulting is the right choice for a solution that fits your needs and your budget.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If your computer is not running as fast as you'd like, or you are considering buying a new one, I recommend upgrading your existing PC. Most PC's have a lot of upgrade potential, and in a lot of cases, you can upgrade to the near equivalent of a brand new computer for a fraction of the cost.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Repairs, Upgrades, and Virus Removal are all common jobs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Offering a wide array of products and services allows JDO Designs to average anywhere from 50 to over 200 projects in a year.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CompTIA A+, Associate's, Information Technology Support, Association of Computer Repair Business Owners (ACRBO)
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dell/Alienware, HP/Compaq, IBM/Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, ASUS, Acer/Gateway, E Machines and more
- How did you get started?
Starting at a young age, I was fascinated by electronics, and computers specifically. Since then, my love of technology has grown and naturally progressed to an education in the field. In my opinion, regardless of the field, you receive the best service from someone who loves what they do.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you fix it? YES. If you've hired me, it is because I am absolutely certain I can be of assistance. I will never take on a job I am not sure I can complete with 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Repair. Network Design, Installation, and Security. Performance Tuning & System Optimization. Apple/Mac Repairs & Upgrades.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer minor follow-up support at no cost via phone or email
Most services come with a warranty of at least 30 days. Customers purchasing refurbished pc's or hardware components will have the option of purchasing an extended warranty of 6 or 12 months. All new hardware carries manufacturer's warranty.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Potential customer/clients should at least make a small inquiry as to what sort of education, training, or certifications an IT professional has completed or obtained.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make and Model of the computer in question.