Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Yonkers, Astoria, Paterson, Elmhurst, Corona, Edison, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Plainfield, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, East Orange, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Passaic, Bayonne, Irvington, North Bergen, West New York, Fresh Meadows, Wayne, Ozone Park, Union, Piscataway, Perth Amboy, Spring Valley, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, Bloomfield, South Ozone Park, West Orange, Rego Park, Morristown, Hackensack, Linden, Westwood, Kearny, Whitestone, Teaneck, Scarsdale, Montclair, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Richmond Hill, Belleville, Fort Lee, Oakland Gardens, Maspeth, Orange, Westfield, Monsey, Fair Lawn, Hollis, New City, Garfield, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Rahway, Howard Beach, Parsippany, Nutley, Livingston, Bergenfield, Englewood, Caldwell, Paramus, Long Island City, Ridgewood, Basking Ridge, Randolph, Dover, Mahwah, Lodi, Maplewood, Elizabethport, Nanuet, Cliffside Park, Summit, Cranford, Rockaway, Bronxville, Haledon, Little Falls, South Plainfield, Suffern, Hillside, Tarrytown, Roselle, Kew Gardens, Carteret, College Point and Woodbridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jeff's Contracting
Request an estimate
Jeff's Contracting - Montclair, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeffrey Jorgensen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jeff's Contracting
My name is Jeffrey Jorgensen. I am a third-generation Danish contractor working in Essex County for 35 years now.
I specialize in:
- Home Restoration
- Hot Water Tanks
- Tile and Flooring
- Kitchens and Bathrooms
No job is too big or too small. I offer quality work without a big price tag. I have plenty of references.
Contact me if you need a quality contractor. I can go to your home for a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I guarantee my work!!!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting, plumbing, electricity, hot water tanks, furnaces, tile, kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, tile, carpet, home restoration, landscaping, etc.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All types. I shop anywhere from Lowes, Home Depot, to Rossi Paints and West Essex Lumber.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depends on business. No job is too big or too small. I know it is not easy with the economy. I aim to please by keeping the cost low while providing quality work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long will it take to finish the job?
- What is the cost?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Are you insured?nDo you have references?
- Do you have any pictures of your work?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I fully restored two floors of a house that was completely ravaged from the floods last year!
Handyman & Home Repairs in Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, and Newark.
Landscapers in Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, and Newark.
Flooring in Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, and Newark.
Home Remodeling in Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, and Newark.