San Diego, CA
Areas of service:San Diego, Escondido, Santee, Poway, Encinitas and La Jolla
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jensen Lessons
Request an estimate
Jensen Lessons - San Diego, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Jensen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jensen Lessons
Jensen Lessons is the perfect place for anyone who wants to learn to play the guitar. We give the student a fun and easy learning experience unlike any other. Caring for each individual student, we will give every student a unique lesson tailored to his or her individual needs.
Jensen Lessons teaches mostly beginners of all ages wanting to learn everything they need to know about playing the guitar. We welcome any man, woman, or child to come to start learning or expanding his or her knowledge of this beautiful instrument.
We give affordable, customized, and personal lessons.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Jensen Lessons guarantees to give you the best value for your money and to beat out almost any other competitor, giving you more than what you paid for.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have had up to 6 different clients at one time all taking lessons once a week and would have been able to handle several others.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have been teaching a 7-year-old boy for over a year, and he has learned more than most kids twice his age have learned in twice the time. He recently played advanced guitar at a talent show with hundreds of people watching.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I own an Epiphone acoustic guitar, a Gibson electric guitar, and a Marshall amplifier along with a keyboard and stands.
- How did you get started?
Jensen Lessons started after I (David Jensen) was noticed leading a band, and my guitar abilities were noticed to be above-average. Being good with kids and teaching, I was asked to teach several people how to play.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Guitar lessons and teaching people of all ages how to play and better understand music specifically guitar.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Jensen Lessons offers more for the money than most others can compete with and gives a personal experience that makes the customer feel special.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How experienced is the teacher?
How long has this person been around or has been playing instruments?
What makes this business better than the others?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am an incoming college student with several years of guitar-playing and teaching experience, learning from various artists and some of the best players in Southern California.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide 24/7 open-phone support, answering any questions a customer may have about his/her lesson.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
All people wanting to learn guitar should know what genre of music they are looking to learn and how much they are wanting to spend on lessons.