Areas of service:Porterville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Jeremy's Landscaping
Request an estimate
Jeremy's Landscaping - Porterville, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeremy Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jeremy's Landscaping
My name is Jeremy Wilson. I provide landscaping and yard works which include:
- Trimming Shrubs
- Trimming Trees
- Planting Trees and Shrubs
- Laying Sod
I can move anything in your yard that you don't want in there anymore. I can also do some wood fence repair. Pretty much anything you got, I can do. I do a very good job, and I don't charge a lot!
Contact me now. I love doing this kind of work.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am very proud of all my work. I make sure it's done right the first time. I am very good at what I do.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Doing landscaping is very relaxing to me.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
It's all different every time.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would look at the job and see what they would want to do with it. If they are on a budget, I would recommend other ways of doing it and other ways of doing it cheaper for them.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I buy from Lowes and Sears.
- How did you get started?
I moved here to Texas about 8 months ago.I love doing this kind of work. I got 14 homes from a company. Pretty much when I moved here. I've been there ever since I posted an ad and got a few more homes and a lot of side work. Then it just became word of mouth. I guess when you do a good job, it gets out fast.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How much do you charge?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Are you reliable?
- Do you have references?
- What kind of payment do you take?
Tell them what kind of services you offer or if you have all the right tools.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I love doing this kind of work. It never gets old for me. I love coming up with new ideas for landscaping.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
References are available upon request. I would look at whether they have their own equipment or not.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
lawn care weedeating edging,edge trimmeing.laying sod making yard level.planting anything u have.removeing anything u dont need or want in the yard.planting nee grass.some wood fence repair.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I make sure it's everything that the customer wants. I make sure everything is cleaned and swept up. We can do a walk-through if the customer wants to.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Hard to say, but it's a lot.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't have certifications. I just have experience.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much do you charge by the hour or job? My answer would be, "I do both. It depends on the job. I would come out and take a look at it."
May 16, 2012
Jeremy did such a wonderful job on my lawn. I can always count on him doing anything I might need done. He always does a great job! Thank you Jeremy!- Sayer