Jesse's Painting Service
Areas of service:Chicago, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Berwyn, Skokie, Mount Prospect, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Elmwood Park, Buffalo Grove, Northbrook, Addison, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Wheeling, Elk Grove Village, La Grange, Niles, Villa Park, Highland Park, Burbank, Wilmette, Deerfield, Maywood, Westmont, Rolling Meadows, Harwood Heights, Bensenville, Morton Grove, Evergreen Park and Bellwood.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Jesse's Painting Service
Jesse's Painting Service
Request an estimate
Jesse's Painting Service - Chicago, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jesse Hotic may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jesse's Painting Service
Jesse's Painting Service is a company with 18 years of professional painting experience.
Our services include:
> Interior/ Exterior Painting
> Faux Finishes (sponge, gloss, glaze, popcorn ceilings)
> Textured Finishes (Venetian Plaster)
> Drywall Repair
> Wood and Wood Floor Treatment
> Power Washing
> Deck Refinishing
Have worked on restaurants, bars, stores, nail salons, spas, fitness centers, houses, mansions, apartments, retirement homes, churches, schools and more.
We provide painting services in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Painting interiors and exteriors and deck refinishing.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What you would like done and a realistic and fair idea of the cost of the project to be done.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do one room at a time as money allows.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use Benjamin Moore Paints, Sherwin Williams or whatever the client prefers.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That it is a hard job that requires skill and expertise.
- How did you get started?
I always enjoyed painting and remodeling so I decided to do it professionally. I started out getting jobs on my own and then worked with various companies.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Complete clean up. Put the room back the way the customer had it.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
As many as possible. No job is too big or too small.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have painted inside and out a 30 room house.
I have also worked a very large church, nail salons, fitness center, spas, a retirement home, a restaurant, bars, and a couple of schools.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all painting finishes, wallpapering, wood treatment and deck refinishing.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I enjoy and take pride in my work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much will it cost.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What do you charge? What services are included in your fee? How long will the job take?
May 30, 2012
Jesse painted my Nail Spa in just 3 nights. It looks beautiful and the customers love the new look.
He cleaned up after himself. There was nothing for me to do.
He is amazing.- Jesse Hotic
June 25, 2012
Jesse painted my duplex 10 rooms, 12 foot high ceilings, different colors in each room in 6 days. It was beautiful. He wasn't even upset when I asked him to paint a room over because i just didn't like the color.
He cleaned up after himself. You wouldn't have even known we were having work done when he left for the day.
I like his work so much I am having him paint our vacation house.