Jewel's Hair Design
San Diego, CA
Areas of service:San Diego
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jewel's Hair Design
20% OFF FIRST SERVICE WITH PAUL MITCHELL CUT & COLOR SPECIALIST
Request an estimate
Jewel's Hair Design - San Diego, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Julie Howard may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jewel's Hair Design
My name is Julie Howard. I have been in the salon industry for 5 years now. I am a highly trained stylist, having received intensive and advanced training from Paul Mitchell.
I offer new trends as well as ageless cuts. I can add color and life to your hair with my array of natural tones to vibrant shades!
I am here to give you a great hair experience each time, complete with a scalp massage and fine Paul Mitchell products. BOOK ONLINE AT http://www.jewelshairdesign.com
$20 MEN'S CUT
$35 WOMEN'S CUT
$45 TEN FOILS, $65 PARTIAL, $85 FULL HIGHLIGHTS
$65 FULL SINGLE PROCESS COLOR
$25 CURL OR FLAT IRON
$125 BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT KERATIN TREATMENT
$35 CONDITIONING TREATMENT
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
All my prices are amazing. To save money, look at coloring techniques that are not so high maintenance, so your visits to the salon will be less frequent. Also, use products that are meant to protect and maintain the service you received for home maintenance.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What are the specific prices for services requested?
How long will the services take?
What products will the client need to reproduce their new stole at home?
- How did you get started?
I received my advanced training at Paul Mitchell San Diego.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not everyone understands that everyone has a specific type of hair. Each one's porosity (strength) and texture are different, which means not all colors and cuts may work for you. It's my job to get you as close to the look you would like to receive without damaging or losing your vision.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a certified Paul Mitchell stylist with a cosmetology license in California.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Pictures, pictures, pictures! It's really true that they say more than a thousand words!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Conditioning Treatments
- Root Touch-Ups
- Styling services such as Blow-Outs, Curling, and Flat Ironing
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I take clients all week long, 7 days a week for their convenience. I love what I do. The more clients I can make confident, beautiful, and happy for a day, week, or month, the better.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Highlights, haircuts (especially men's), and all-over color are the most common.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love my job. I started doing hair because I never felt like I was listened to as a client, and I am a perfectionist. I want to listen to exactly what you want, and I will execute it to the best of my capability.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Paul Mitchell, Brazilian Blowout, and Morrocan Oil.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
They ask if I listen to direction because they have had many stylists say they would but then did as they pleased, leaving them with an unwanted result. The answer is "Yes, I promise you!"
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the following services:
- Color Correction
- Women's Cuts
- Men's Cuts
- Children's Cuts
- Keratin Treatments
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I take pride in my work. My career goal is to please each and everyone of my clients, and I will not stop working until my client is happy.