JFL Metal Roofing
Areas of service:Wilmington, Jacksonville, New Bern, Kinston, Havelock, Clinton, Camp Lejeune and Holly Ridge
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact JFL Metal Roofing
Commercial & Residential Roofing
Request an estimate
JFL Metal Roofing - Holly Ridge, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nathan Couch may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JFL Metal Roofing
JFL Metal Roofing specializes in commercial and residential metal roofing. We also offer competitive rates on shingles and low slope roofing. We are licensed and insured and have on-going work on many local military bases.
We cover most of eastern NC and SC.
What sets us apart from other companies is our skill and workmanship and the importance we put on our relationship with the customer.
We understand the difficulty in choosing a company who you can trust and who does what they promise so we do our best to make the process as easy as possible.
Contact us today for your free estimate!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
The owner has been in the metal building and metal roofing business for over 15 years. It is a trade he learned from his father, a licensed contractor specializing in metal buildings and metal roofing himself.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all metal roofing, from standing seam to rib panels and metal shingles. We also apply low slope TPO and PVC membranes. We can also handle new shingle installation at a competitive price.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We have labor warranties and a referral system in which customers can earn $250. We are always available to our customers.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Many of our projects are commercial projects and can take weeks to complete and sometime months. We average 50 to 100 projects a year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should ask to see your finished work. They should ask for references, proof of insurance and how long you've been in business. A detailed explanation should be provided of the roofing process, from materials used to the exact work being done and a time frame. Last but not least is a price and payment set up.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We were able to complete a local church with much of the material being donated.