Jim's Local Lawn Care
Areas of service:Uniontown
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Jim's Local Lawn Care
Affordable Lawn Care Service
Request an estimate
Jim's Local Lawn Care - Uniontown, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Saynes may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jim's Local Lawn Care
Jim's Lawn Care offers local lawn service for as low as $20.00.
Some of our popular services are:
- Mowing (bagged or mulched)
- Edging (driveways, sidewalks, etc.)
Servicing the Uniontown, Smithfield, Fairchance, Dunbar, Connellsville and surrounding areas, we offer weekly and bi-weekly specials.
NO Contracts! I offer no hassle, no obligation estimates!
Contact Jim today!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Turf management. Some people want me to cut short, some want taller grass. The lawn is a plant and every plant has different needs.
- How did you get started?
Ever since I was tall enough to reach the petals of my fathers tractor, I was mowing! This is a passion of mine that I enjoy doing! This is not work to me... me on a lawn is like a fish in water!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Mowing is by far the most common. I have had request for hedge trimming, mulch, garden work, over-seeding, etc.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
The satisfaction that they hired a professional for their lawn. My quality of work speaks for itself.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Price, frequency of service, and can I hire you once is the most common questions I hear daily.
Prices start at $20.
Service is Weekly or Bi-weekly.
And there are NO contracts or obligations.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Bradley 36" Walk behind - Commercial mower
Stihl Commercial trimmer
Stihl Commercial Edger
Stihl Commercial Blower
Toro 21" mulching mower
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I work 7 days a week and have two children. I live in the same town I service and shop in the same shops as most of you. My family is from the south where I was born, Tennessee.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Call around. Most of my customers get quotes prior to hiring me. I will work with any budget, my prices start at $20. I am often not the cheapest, but dollar for dollar you will not find a better estimate. My quality of work proceeds expectations for the price.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
A: Starting at $20
Q: Bi-Weekly Price?
A: 50% more of initial estimate
Example: Bid is $40 weekly or $60 Bi-weekly
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
When I first started I had nothing. Very limited income but refused to give up! Last year an elderly women lost her husband. She told me she had to cancel me because of finances, I drove past some weeks later and her lawn was not cut. I stopped the truck and serviced her lawn for no charge. Why??? Because this is exactly what happened to my grandmother and I know she is someone's grandmother, and it was the right thing to do. My grandfather always told me a man will do the right thing no matter what the consequences. I am proud to say I did this.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Expectations, price, and scheduling is important to me. Sam Walden once said "There is only one boss, the customer. He can fire everybody in the business simply by buying elsewhere"
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General lawn service. I take mowing to a whole new level. I double-cut spring growth, I trim the property, I edge the flowerbeds / sidewalks / driveways, and I always clean up after. No clippings anywhere but the lawn!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Probably the most proud achievement in my life is from my school years. I got a certificate from the State for never missing a day of school from kindergarten till graduation of 12th grade.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I never schedule more work than what I can handle. If I did this I could not spend the extra time on each lawn to make it look great!