Areas of service:Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Pittston, Hazleton, Kingston and Clarks Summit
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact JM Carpentry
Request an estimate
JM Carpentry - Wilkes Barre, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Josh Mounce may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JM Carpentry
My name is Josh Mounce and I started JM Carpentry, which is a business that is committed to total customer satisfaction. I am not a company looking to take your money – I want to earn it.
I guarantee my work 100% and will make sure that you are satisfied with the quality. Whatever your job is, I have the experience to get it done right.
Some areas of my expertise include:
- Installing doors/windows
- Building decks
- Room remodeling
- Electrical/plumbing work
- And more
I understand that the economy is still recovering right now and am willing to work with you for the best price. I have worked for many people in this area and have great references.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they licensed?
Do they have local references?
Do they have insurance?
How long is their warranty on labor?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Repair and replace
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Tile work
- Doors and windows
- Decks, drywall and spackling
- Kitchen and bath work
- Light electrical
Almost anything you want done in or on your home!
- How did you get started?
I worked for a general contractor for almost a year while going to school for carpentry and cabinetmaking. I began this business out of a desire to do good quality work at a fair price that leaves lasting impressions.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- PA Home Improvement Contractors License
- Associates degree in Carpentry and Cabinetmaking from Johnson College
- Service Magic approved
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about 24 medium sized projects a year. I often do smaller projects for customers when I have time. I enjoy helping people with repairs and things they sometimes can't do themselves.