JM Recovery and Investments
Areas of service:Kokomo, Logansport, Peru and Frankfort
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact JM Recovery and Investments
Metal Recycling and Junk Removal
Request an estimate
JM Recovery and Investments - Logansport, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Blickenstaff may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JM Recovery and Investments
JM Recovery and Investments specializes in clean-outs, junk removal and recycling of metals, electronics and autos.
We will destroy all hard drives on site and give you a verification of destruction if you request it. Otherwise, we will destroy it at the office.
We do not resell anything as used parts.
We can also do large hauls of:
- Junk removal
- Attic clean-outs
We recycle responsibly and what can't be recycled will be donated or disposed in the most environmentally sound way.
We serve Cass and White counties and the surrounding areas.
Contact us today for a quote and remember that many pick-ups could be free!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend them to contact us. Most pick-ups of recyclable materials in our area are free!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide space back to the customer that was previously cluttered or inaccessible.
We also provide the customer with the knowledge that their recyclable material will be taken care of in the most environmentally sound way.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that recycling of electronics is right at your fingertips.
Too many electronics are still ending up in the landfills and all electronics contain hazardous waste.
There are a lot of options for recycling end of life consumer and commercial electronics, and we aim to be the most available.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Actually, what we would need to make the transaction smoother would be an estimate of how much material they have. Giving us a picture of the job is highly recommended but not necessary.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We provide recycling services for all electronics and all metals. We also provide speedy clean outs of barns, sheds, garages and attics.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a disabled veteran who is proud to have served our country through the military.
My business partner and I are proud to continue serving our country by always striving to make it cleaner and safer for future generations.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Actually what we would need to make the transaction smoother would be an estimate of how much material they have, whether it is for recycling or for waste removal, or whether they want a clean out. Texting or e-mailing a picture of the job is highly recommended but not necessary.