JM & Sons Electrical Services
Areas of service:Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Falls Church, Springfield, Bethesda, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, Vienna, Reston, Annandale, Fort Washington, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Temple Hills, District Heights, Clinton, College Park, Suitland, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Takoma Park and Dumfries.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact JM & Sons Electrical Services
Licensed and Certified Electricians
Request an estimate
JM & Sons Electrical Services - Alexandria, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that JM Moran may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JM & Sons Electrical Services
Specializing in all phases residential works, we are a licensed and insured electrical contractor with twenty-five years of practice.
We also perform commercial service work and bucket truck service.
Our goal is to light the way to any and all your electrical needs!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
semiens ,cutler hammer ,square d as far as service panels
lutron ,copper for all devices like switches and outlets
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
a 1 year warranty on labor and parts
an option to call if they have any questions about the job or any upcomming jobs ?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have to many to name just one / again I do mostly service calls and emergency calls
I also have a 24 hour service 365 days a year
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
electricity and servicing anything that deals with electricity
we also do bucket truck work
residential , commercial and service work
- How many projects do you average in a year?
25 to 50 jobs several are just service calls or emergency service calls and others are designated jobs form start to finish
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
are you licensed and certified ?
do you carry insurance
do they have any referrences
are there free estimates