Areas of service:Columbus, Westerville, Lancaster, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Powell, Circleville, London, Galloway and Groveport.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact JNJ Lawncare
Request an estimate
JNJ Lawncare - Groveport, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joseph Nance may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JNJ Lawncare
JNJ Lawncare offers the following services:
Services starts for as low as $20. If you spend $30 or more, we take $5 off if you mention it to us when you call.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
see who reliable is the most thing i would call around and ask question about them what they offer so on and so forth
- What types of jobs are the most common?
mowing,weedeating and blowing triveways. cutting grass is the most fun i get to do all day when it comes to work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
ask them what all does that include ask them if they can work around your schedule. ask them if they are running any promotions.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
i work hard for my customers i know if i was in there shoes i know how nice i like my lawn so why not let them have it the way they want it i am a father of 5 my daughter was just born on 4/6/2012 and my other kids want to be in this trade and i will teach them it.
- How did you get started?
well i started mowing lawns when i was 13 and fell in love with the trade i always look to learn more and more about this field cause i love the outdoors so much
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
i jsut wish customers just give me a chance to see how good i work on there lawn and how devoted i am for my customers and work for them
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
lawncare,flowerbed, mulching, clean up after we are done we take pride in are work we try to make your home the best it can be we are here for our customers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
look and see who is running a special dont go for the first one you see some are to good to be true small business care more about there custumers or thats how i feel anyhow
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
most frequent question i get is i call this other company and they never showed up. i tell them sorry to hear that how can we help you and when do they want us there and we are there
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
all i have is the knowlege in this field i been doing it for years and i am going to keep doing it for the rest of my life
- How many projects do you average in a year?
i love any projects atm so far i done 20 flower beds and everyone so far has been happy with how it truned out
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
i beleave after work is complete i think a hand shake and a thank you should come out of the contracter mouth cause it is the customers who keeps the contrackers going
- What brands or products do you work with?
i work with toro lawn mowers they are awsome they make the job look good makes the client happy and i am very happy with it
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
well in the last 12 months i started my own business got some great clients and seeing them happy shows me i a doing somethen right