Joe Fletcher Painting Contractors
Areas of service:Kansas City, Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lees Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lenexa, Liberty, Leawood, Mission, Belton, Grandview and Prairie Village.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Joe Fletcher Painting Contractors
Cabinet Refinishing, Exterior and Interior Painting
Request an estimate
Joe Fletcher Painting Contractors - Overland Park, KS
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joe Fletcher may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Joe Fletcher Painting Contractors
We are a family-owned painting company with over 20 years experience, in the Johnson County area.
We offer cabinet refinishing (including glazing, enamel and stain), exterior and interior painting. We are fully insured. References including builders, homeowners, realtors and small businesses are available upon request.
We have a 5-star rating on Angies list, Service Majic and numerous advertising sites.
Contact us for more details.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in Cabinet painting and refinishing, new home construction, interior and exterior painting. Over 20 years exp. Fully insure, references.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We have done hundreds of homes in the Johnson County, ks and Kansas City metropolitan area. The length of time spent at each job varies according to the type of work needed.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We take pride in every job that we do. Our reputation and company has been built on word of mouth from happy customers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use quality products to provide a professional high quality finished product. Products include Sherwin Williams, Porter, Bear...
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
It is important to ask for and check references to ensure that you are hiring a reputable business that others have been satisfied with.
- How did you get started?
I am a 4th generation painter. We are a small family owned and operated business that cares about each and every job we do.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is important to hire experienced painters. If you are given a very low bid/estimate it is especially important to check references.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The only thing needed is knowing what it is you want done. In additon it is helpful to know what colors you want.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a local family owned business with over 15 years in new home construction. We know what it takes to make your home look like new again.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We offer a professional job at reasonable and competitive pricing. For a free bid please call us to schedule an appointment.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always provide customer service and customer satisfaction. Touch ups are provided when needed for new home construction and small commercial jobs.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We do a variety of jobs. Cabinet refinishing and painting is currently one of the most requested services. You can save thousands of dollars by having your cabinets refinished rather than replacing them.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
We are often asked about colors. The answer in most cases is to choose what you like. If you are going to sell you home we will be happy to discuss which colors are currently most popular.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are fully insured and happy to provide you with multiple referals, including homeowners, builders, realtors, small business...