Johanna at Brilliant Hair Studio
Areas of service:Albuquerque
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Johanna at Brilliant Hair Studio
Master Hair Designer
Request an estimate
Johanna at Brilliant Hair Studio - Albuquerque, NM
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Johanna Van Zuiden may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Johanna at Brilliant Hair Studio
I am a master hairstylist. I have been a stylist for 10 years now. My intentions are to listen to what my clients want and need to make them feel and look fabulous.
I specialize in:
- Hair color
- Low lights
- Men cuts
- Kids cuts
- Silky smooth outs
- Wedding up dos
- All special occasions up dos
- Human hair link extensions
- Anything else with your hair to make you smile
My goal is all about you!
You can book right away at http://www.schedulicity.com
Brilliant Hair studio/ Johanna Van Zuiden
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide to all my customers their services all the time. I love to have them come back to me because they are so happy with their hair. I offer many discounts and special offers to my loyal customers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Redken shampoo and conditioner's. I use Matrix and Paul Mitchel, CHI, Manzani, styling products. My colors are done with Matrix and Scruples. Pravana smooth out system. Only the best is what I use for you.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I have reasonable prices. I do not like to make my clients broke while making them look beautiful. I always offer discount's and offers through out the year. I offer a great savings to my clients when the refer their friends or family to me. The more you send the more savings you get.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I work form 8-5 Monday through Friday. Weekends only for weddings and special occasions. I stay busy all day every day. My projects wind up being thousand's and thousand's in a years time.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Hair cuts and colors are my most common services. This is the services that make all my clients a loyal customer with me because they come back every 4 to 8 weeks for a trim or root touch up.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Prices and services provided. I tell my clients everything they want to know about their service's.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have I have been doing hair? I answer 9 years +. I love to do hair and love to keep myself up to date with new skills. I always take new classes to better my skills.
- How did you get started?
I started 10 years ago because I loved to play with hair. I also found that I was making people happy and this is what I love ost out of life. To make someone happy and offer them services to do so. Each year I fall more and more in love with the many different styles. I always take new classes and keep my self up to date with everything.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm very open and honest. I am sweet and loving, I care about everyone. We are all the same and I love to make you feel happy and look absoulty beautiful. I'm very down to earth and love to talk to you and get to know you while I work on making you beautiful.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'am a Licensed Cosmetologist. Also a certification in Short to long hair extentions. Many training classes in Hair cuts and colors offered from Matrix, Paul Mitchel and Redkin.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That you don't have to pay hundreds to look beautiful!
It's all about you and your needs not the hair stylist's.
My focus is all about you!!!!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I get mostly asked how long have I been doing hair?
What is the thing about my job that i love the most?
How well do I listen to my clients?
You want to make sure your stylist loves to do hair.
What makes me different from all the other stylist's is that I listen to my client's desire's and needs. This is very important.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize is women, men, and kids hair cuts. From simple to fun! I also do any color you may desire from the simple colors to the out there colors. I also specialize in up do's. Wedding's are my favorite, from the flower girl , brides maids to the bride. I do it all. I also do the link extentions they look so natural no one can even notice you have them. I do perms, waves, relaxers, and smooth out's they are like the brazilan blow out's just all natural and safe for you and your hair.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'am proud of every job that I do. From the samll jobs to the large jobs. My extentions are amazing. My smooth outs and fantastic. My weddings are fabulous. Drastic changes in the hair cut and color to offer my clients a major change is so exciting.
March 20, 2012
I have now been getting my hair cut by Johanna for two and a half years and I love everytime she cuts my hair. She does such a great job. I recommend her to everyone that I know, she is great!- V.Z.
March 24, 2012
This is the most awesome hair cutter i have known. She is the very best. She'll listen to you for the type of cut you want. She can or will do any styles you want so I highly recommend her for the cut.- Reinacher