John Craig Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Areas of service:Pittsburgh, Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Warren, Johnstown, Morgantown, Altoona, Massillon, Butler, New Castle, Greensburg, Washington, Cuyahoga Falls, Mckeesport, Wheeling, Irwin, Cumberland, Barberton, New Kensington, Fairmont, Kent, North Canton, Coraopolis, Alliance, Uniontown, Stow, Aliquippa, Indiana, Ravenna, Steubenville, Canonsburg, Clarksburg, Bethel Park, Beaver Falls, Monroeville, Meadville, Latrobe, Salem, New Philadelphia, East Liverpool, Allison Park, Hudson, Uniontown, Cranberry Twp, Niles, Gibsonia, Connellsville, Mc Kees Rocks, Weirton, West Mifflin, Cambridge, Du Bois, Homestead, Canfield and Jeannette.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact John Craig Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Affordable Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Request an estimate
John Craig Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation - Pittsburgh, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Craig may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About John Craig Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Not all accountants are alike. We are different. We work with you to grow your business and your bottom line.
Our profit and growth experts are committed to serving the needs of businesses in our community. We have the services and know-how required to help your business prosper today, tomorrow and five years from now.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Accounting Services for small business
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bookkeeping Services
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Statement Preparation
- General Ledger Preparation
- Income Tax Preparation
- Payroll Services
- Business Works Quarterly
- Tax Planning and Return Preparation
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
You will never see us apply a one-size-fits-all solution. Instead our accountant will give you personal attention and a sophisticated, forward-looking strategy.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation services.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been doing this?
How many client do you have?
What separates you from everybody else?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Job I'm most proud of is doing the books for Dr. Masonry. A mason that just so happens to be my father in law and I now have him on a system of just turning it over to me so he is now ready at tax time.
- How did you get started?
I got started by realizing I did not want to work for someone else. I was at Robert Morris University for accounting when I was at a seminar that taught me how to do it. Now I want to go out and do it.