John's Clean-Out and Debris Removal
Areas of service:Boston, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Plymouth, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Arlington, Attleboro, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Danvers, Bridgewater, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Burlington, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Canton, Marblehead and Hingham.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact John's Clean-Out and Debris Removal
Clean-out and Junk Removal
Request an estimate
John's Clean-Out and Debris Removal - Hingham, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Amonte may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About John's Clean-Out and Debris Removal
John's Clean-Out and Debris Removal will clean any space and remove any item--whether from garages, basements, attics and yards.
Any junk you have, we will haul it away! We are cheaper than a dumpster. We also cut trees and remove brush.
All types of demolition offered at the lowest prices.
We fit in where dumpsters don't. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Garage, basement and attic clean-outs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hire me. I am cheaper than a dumpster, and I do all the labor.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Tree Cutting
- Brush Removal
- Junk Removal
- Tree Removal
- Appliance Removal
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Specify what you have to remove.