John The Carpenter
Areas of service:Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact John The Carpenter
Home Improvement Contractor
Request an estimate
John The Carpenter - North Las Vegas, NV
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Millette may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About John The Carpenter
Hi, my name is John Millette. I am a home repair and home improvement contractor specializing in the following areas:
- Doors and windows and all hardware
- Patio covers, sunrooms and all enclosures
- Drywall, taping, texture, paint, mold removal and all repairs
- Bathroom and kitchen remodels
- Interior and exterior work
- Roofing and repairs
- Tile, laminate and hardwood flooring
I hand pick every piece of lumber and all the materials I use! I am very honest, I do top quality job and offer the best prices!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
aside from the actual time i spend with them initially, there is a lot of time spent in organizing a plan, figuring materials, finding materials, and delivering them before i even begin to start their project.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
not only do i own the business, i also make the estimates, choose the materials by hand, deliver the materials, i also build, or make the install for you as well!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
patio covers, front door replacement, drywall patch, repair, and texture, front door replacement and baseboard upgrade
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Return service for any malfunctions or failures on my particular labor
- Return calls to see if the customer is satisfied with the task performed
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
patio covers are my specialty, however drywall and repairs are my regular day to day calls. i really enjoy a good challenge matching the drywall texture to the existing.
when it comes to patio covers i have a design that never fails...it always gets the highest of compliments i have taken some 20 yr. old covers and made them look great!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
somewhere between 25- 40 depending on the size of the project.
some projects take up to two weeks, some take only a few hours
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
patio covers are my specialty, but i recently turned a loft into a bedroom with a wardrobe closet on one side and a linen closet on the other. in the stairwell i added a wall that enclosed a fish tank. added an oak hardwood floor, trimmed out in baseboards!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
i would say to have a clear idea of what they are looking for. the materials they would prefer to ue and have a budget in mind to work with.
- What brands or products do you work with?
i typically use only the top brands to ensure the best possible quality and product. i have accounts with lumber companies and door shops etc. i hand pick my materials to ensure the most for your money!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you the one performing the task?
How long will it take?
What steps will be taken to ensure the highest quality?
What types of materials will be used?
What, if any, problems could arise?
Will the final product look professional?
- How did you get started?
my father was a carpenter and as a child i used to go to work with him and eventually my interest grew along with my skills!