John Trujillo Masonry---916-899-0101
Citrus Heights, CA
Areas of service:Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Carmichael, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Auburn, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, Placerville, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Shingle Springs, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact John Trujillo Masonry---916-899-0101
Expert Masonry Services 916-899-0101
Request an estimate
John Trujillo Masonry---916-899-0101 - Citrus Heights, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Trujillo may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About John Trujillo Masonry---916-899-0101
I am a masonry contractor providing brick, block, and **stonework. I have been a licensed mason since 1987.
- License # 516538 **
- I build all types of projects including:
- Outdoor fireplaces
- BBQ pits
- Columns for walls or entryways (brick, block, and **stone repair)
- House fronts or wainscot veneers
- Landscape masonry
- Engineered concrete block retaining walls
- Emergency repairs on Block, brick, or stone
- All estimates are free and I have excellent references. **Call now!( 916-899-0101 )
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Cultured Stone, ElDorado Stone, Calstone, Basalite *products,
- H.C. Muddox prtoducts, Mcneer Brick products, Key Stone, *Coronado Stone, Natural stone veneer products, Arizona *Flagstone, Robinson thin Brick, Muddox thin Brick, Mcneer *thin Brick, all natural stone
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- I have in the past been given many letters of comendation *and recomendation, and have been given letters of *certificaton by my fellow masonry contractors and union *masons, I have also been a licensed mason since 1987 and *have been known in my trade since 1974- I hold a good *record with contractors state license board and this can *be verified.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- I am an experienced mason with the ability to provide **services in building your dream project, Out door **fireplace, BBQ Pit, Chimney, and all types of custom **Ideas that you or your Architect or engineer might have,
- I have over 35 years in this trade and can build real **wood burning fireplaces and engineered retaining walls
- I am known to do great quality work,
- I am always on the job untill it is done!
- The peace of mind you will have with me is knowing
- I have great references and a Specialty Licensed--
- for masonry, If you want to finish that project you
- started or star a new one please call me( 899-0101 )
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Your first concern might be is who is this person and how *do I know I can trust him to do what we agree on!
- First get the License # and call, or search the web for *the area that is( www.cslb.ca.gov ) there you will go to *the area that is search for license status by License *number or by contractors name.
- next you will need at least 3 references from people that *you can talk to, and verify that they are actual people *and not just some friends of the contractor, next you *could go look at the work and make sure that you like the *workmanship. (Optional)
- Call the masonry material yards to see what they say, *remember those are the people that really know.