All Around Roadside Assistance
Areas of service:Charlotte and Huntersville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact All Around Roadside Assistance
MOBILE AUTO SERVICE
Request an estimate
All Around Roadside Assistance - Charlotte, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Johnson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About All Around Roadside Assistance
All Around Roadside Assistance will come to you, so you donít have to take precious time out of your already busy life to sit and wait to have your carís oil changed,minor repair and other maintance done.
Itís convenient! Now, you donít have to take your car somewhere. We come to you. Weíre consistent. You will have the same person performing the maintenance on your car each time.
We log and track everything that is done to your vehicle. We can contact you to remind you when your next service appointment is due.
Clean, courteous, and professional personnel will greet you upon arrival and when complete. We can come to your home, place of work, or wherever you have your vehicle.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
There are no questions to ask really, just give the professional all the information they need to get your car or truck looking back on the road.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Oil Changes, which includes oil filter, check and top off fluids, check wipers, lights, belts, hoses, check and adjust tire pressure. Regular and Synthetic Oils
- Tire Rotations
- Windshield Wiper Replacement
- Air Filter Replacement
- Light Replacement
- Brake Pads and Rotors
- Other Services Upon Request
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer special discounts or referrals and we are also the first mobile mechanic that will keep computer records of all service that our customers have done.
- How did you get started?
William watched his dad work on his car every weekend and just followed in his foot steps. He showed William everything he know about cars.