JP's Lawn Care
Areas of service:Williamsburg
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact JP's Lawn Care
Dependable Lawn Care
Request an estimate
JP's Lawn Care - Williamsburg, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonathan Tuck may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JP's Lawn Care
Hi, my name is Jonathan Tuck. I am a 17-year-old kid who has a small business taking care of lawns. I mow, trim, rake and do anything to make your lawn look good.
I live in Traverse City, Michigan and will provide lawn care service to the surrounding areas. I have my own equipment and will provide good service for a low-cost.
Contact me today so I can start working on your lawn.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
My service is cheap. Compared to big companies, my job will cost half as much. I provide good service.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I want them to know my service will be about half of what they would be paying for other companies. It is cheap
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Surprisingly, people ask me a lot whether I have my own equipment. This is the most common question I have
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use husqvarna. We are satisfied with the work that our equipment provides, and wouldn't use anything else.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Although I am only 17 years old, I am hard working. I know I am an underdog compared to other companies, so I try to make up for it by making my business good for you.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
This is my first year of business. Within a month, I already have ten properties. I plan on growing that to around 40-50 by the end of my first year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Not only should efficieny be a priority, but also cost efficiency. They should ask how much can this person do compared to someone else and for much much money
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I stay in contact. I try to make it easy for my clients to stay in contact with me and make my business their business.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I get a lot of calls for clean ups such as picking up sticks or raking leaves. I also get calls for open house clean ups.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a determined kid. I read entrepenual books and am very interested in the business world, which is why i started this,
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of my project at Toni Poole's property. It was not only mowing and trimming but also a spring cleanup.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What exactly you want and how much are you willing to pay. A well established, larger company will cost twice as much as smaller companier, like mine.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in mowing and trimming. I take pride in my work and will make sure that you are satisfied with the job.
- How did you get started?
I started with an idea. I have an interest in being an entrepeneur as i get older and figured why not start out with something I am good at?
June 1, 2012
Amazing service.- Jonathan Tuck