Areas of service:Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Canoga Park, Reseda, Camarillo, Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Northridge, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Winnetka, Encino, Newbury Park, Chatsworth, Moorpark, Porter Ranch, Tarzana, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Pacific Palisades and Oak Park.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jonathan Electric
Honest and Reliable Electrical Contractor
Request an estimate
Jonathan Electric - Oak Park, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frank La Rosa may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jonathan Electric
I am an electrical and general contractor with 35+ years experience specializing in all types of work from service calls to full remodel of either residential, commercial, or industrial projects.
I have been an electrical contractor for 35 years and a general contractor for 25+ years.
I will gladly supply references upon request or pictures of different jobs that have been completed.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- We provide all warranties and owners' manuals.
- We will provide a walk-through on any installation operations.
- We also have a one-year warranty on labor and a ten-year guarantee on all new construction.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- They should ask for a license number to check if it's active or not.
- They should ask if the contractor is insured.
- They should also ask if the contractor can provide references.
- They should also ask if they can visit a previously completed project.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electrical contractor for 35 years and General Contractor for 25+ years. Everything from service calls and minor repairs to year long projects from the ground up.