Rossi Pool Service
Areas of service:Cincinnati, Hamilton, Middletown, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Covington, Florence, Ft Mitchell, Newport, Mason, Lebanon, Milford, Franklin, Oxford, Erlanger, Batavia, Latonia and Lawrenceburg.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Rossi Pool Service
Swimming Pool and Spa Service
Request an estimate
Rossi Pool Service - Cincinnati, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonathan Rossi may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rossi Pool Service
Rossi Pool Service is a swimming pool and spa service company. We do repairs, maintenance, and installation of equipment in the Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and South East Indiana areas.
Our services include:
- Pool opening, cleaning, and closing
- Pre-home purchase pool inspections
- System-related leak detection and repair
- Underground leak detection and repair
- Pump and filter repair/replacement
- Heater service and repair
- Chemical analysis
- Surface acid washing
- New equipment installation
Our company's belief is to give our customers personal attention, quality service, and fair pricing.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Size, shape and volume of the pool is important. Also the builder's name if possible. Also remember we work by appointment, so when you make an appointment, stick with it. Due to the nature of our business, a missed appointment by customers can cost them weeks of swimming time.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Raypak, Ruud, Rheem
Frog Mineral System
Merlin Safety Covers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always keep an eye out for sale chemicals. Especially during the winter, before you need them.
Also, before pool opening occurs, remove water and debris from the pool cover. Nothing about the pool can occur until the cover is off.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the following:
- Pool opening and closing service.
- Swimming pool cleanings and maintenance.
- Swimming pool inspections.
- Raypak, Rheem, Ruud Pool Heater Specialists.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It depends on the nature of each job. Complex jobs take much longer, where as routine work goes quicker and therefore I can do more.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
See our full website (www.rossipools.com) for often asked questions. If you have a question, please submit it, and we will answer it to the best of our ability. Remember though....we can't see, hear, smell or sense your pool system or surroundings from the internet.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
May is always busy due to Memorial Day, schedule openings in mid March to April. It will allow for extra time to establish the pool and make necessary repairs before the big party weekends in May and June.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer support through our website for customers to ask questions, and browse previous questions and answers.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We make every effort to buy products produced in the USA, including pvc pipe and fittings, adhesives, repair parts, and even our hand tools! We re use or recycle 100% of our plastic containers, corrugated cardboard, and metal items.
- How did you get started?
We've always had a pool in my family. I was the one who had to maintain it. That's not easy when you live in a rural area with gravel roads that kick up dust, and a DE filter. I convinced my parents to buy a used sand filter to keep the pool clean and maintenance to the filter down. When I purchased my home, the pool that came with it had several problems. I worked for a local contractor for years, and finally decided to work for myself.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Swimming Pool Openings, Pool Closings (winterization),Cleanings,Pump and Filter Repair are the most common. Leak repair as well.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
There is no licensing for my trade in the states in which we work. Our experience, and time in service is what makes us special.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We take pride in all our work. We're not a volume based business, we focus on quality and good service.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
It's important to understand that there are millions of different parts for repairs. Ask if the parts are available, and if the part must be ordered how long it will take to receive it.