Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Eugene, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Springfield, Gresham, Corvallis, Albany, Longview, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Mcminnville, Lebanon, Woodburn, West Linn, Battle Ground, Newberg, Tualatin, Clackamas, Kelso, Forest Grove and Amity.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jonathan Bingham
Request an estimate
Jonathan Bingham - Amity, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonathan Bingham may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jonathan Bingham
If my post caught your eye, you must need some quality help. I am a male nursing student with a need for extra money. You might be someone wanting a smart and careful worker. You're in luck- that's me!
I am very careful with other people's belongings, I will not mark or dent your walls or furniture, and I can solve unique problems (usually).
If you are moving and are light on help, contact me to get on my schedule (I am in school a lot). Or if you just need labor at your business, as long as you can be flexible on scheduling, I'm your man.
I am in school M/W/Th/S, 0800 to 1700 hours, so my free days are T/F/Su. But I am willing to work after school as well.
I generally charge $20 an hour for my labor, and I am willing to travel wherever I am needed as long as I am reimbursed for fuel. Contact me before you need my help to get on my schedule, but even if it's last minute and I am available, I will come to help.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How can we move my furniture and electronics safely and carefully without scratching them or damaging them?
- Can you move my belongings out of my old house and into the new residence without damaging walls, doors and other structures?
- Are you reliable and clean-cut?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Multiple day and difficult moves involving narrow halls, 2 and 3-story homes
- Helping families make their moving process as painless as possible
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can help clean up your old residence, both inside and out.
I can help set up your furniture, electronics at your new residence.