Josh's Computer Service and Repair
Areas of service:Austin
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Josh's Computer Service and Repair
Quality, Affordable Computer Services
Request an estimate
Josh's Computer Service and Repair - Austin, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joshua Gray may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Josh's Computer Service and Repair
I'm offering a low-cost service for PC repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops, and other mobile computers.
I have over 5 years of professional experience and am CompTIA A+ Certified.
I offer a range of services, which include, but are not limited to:
- Hardware replacement/upgrade/troubleshooting
- Software/OS troubleshooting
- PC building/rebuilding
- Windows OS
- Virus/malware/etc. removal
- General PC cleanup
- Software installation/removal
- Troubleshooting/installation of peripherals
If you have a problem that doesn't fall under one of the categories above, give me a call and I'll see if it's something I can help you with.
I don't claim to know everything, as I sure don't, but I do my best to solve any problem that comes my way.
Of course, if I can't figure it out and fix it, then there will be no cost to you. Not even for looking at it. It's as simple as that.
The base rate is $30, but may vary depending on work and time required. That would be discussed at the appropriate time.
Contact me for all your computer service needs.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CompTIA A+ Certified
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Rebuilt over 200 computers with new internal hardware