Joy's Swimming Lessons
Areas of service:Myrtle Beach and Conway
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Joy's Swimming Lessons
Request an estimate
Joy's Swimming Lessons - Conway, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joy Hilton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Joy's Swimming Lessons
Joy's Swimming Lessons offers private swimming lessons. Lessons are conducted by a CPR certified swimming instructor with 6 years of experience.
Your child will complete a 2-week course (Monday-Thursday), covering the fundamentals of swimming, floating on their back, water safety, water games and what to do in case of an emergency.
Group swimming lessons are preferred. The price is only $20 per class. If you refer this service to a friend or family member, you will receive the last class for free!
For more details, contact Joy's Swimming Lessons today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you CPR certified?
- How long have you been teaching swimming lessons?
- Where do you teach your lessons?
- What all do you offer in your lessons?
- What is your price?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a certificate of completion and candy, as well as the opportunity for more swim classes.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I have been a lifeguard since 2006 and have had the opportunity to teach swimming lessons. I have been CPR certified for six years. I specialize in teaching all age groups.