Areas of service:Youngstown, Warren, Alliance, Ravenna, Salem, Niles, Canfield and Berlin Center
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Cleaning and Hauling
Request an estimate
Junksters - Berlin Center, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Aaron Byers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Junksters specializes in cleaning garages, sheds, attics and basements. We can even do old pole barns and buildings and haul-away of all trash and appliances.
We can also do a complete professional organization of all those buildings as well!
Still haven't done your spring cleaning? Contact us now!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My first one. A family had just bought a home and the people who lived there before had not cleaned out the old attached garage in the back. We had the garage cleaned out in 2 hours and reorganized with the new families belongings in another hour. The smiles we got were payment enough!!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in garage clean outs. We can haul away any metal, appliances or just plain junk you have.
- How did you get started?
After seeing my parents go through the loss of many things due to a cluttered garage and attic, I decided to help all families get more organized.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long will it take?
Many people assume that a quick clean out is the best. We take our time and ask to make sure you want something thrown away.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Between 12 and 36 depending on weather.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Professional Organization. After we clean out, we offer you the chance for us to help you reorganize with the items you do not throw away.