JD's Lawn Care
Areas of service:Providence, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Plymouth, Taunton, Woonsocket, Attleboro, Cumberland, Coventry, Randolph, West Warwick, Franklin, Johnston, Stoughton, Newport, Bridgewater, North Attleboro, North Kingstown, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield and Canton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact JD's Lawn Care
Lawn Care Specialist
Request an estimate
JD's Lawn Care - Fall River, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that JD's Lawn Care may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About JD's Lawn Care
As a commercial and residential lawn care company, we specialize in complete lawn maintenance, mulching, plants and lawn treatments.
Recently, we started offering additional services such as spring-fall cleanup, lawn cuts, weeding, and pruning.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
not everyone with a truck a mower and a trailer is a weedwacker that it takes the skill to know how your landscape should look in any situation and how to improve it.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
ask them about there men how qualified they are to do the work , how long they been in bussiness for and if they have pictures of past work performed.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Ma pesticide applic license , journeyman irrigation license , machine operators license
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Landscape matenience and construction
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Lawn Matenience and fertilization work is the most common work performed by our company we occasionally get a construction job and work with the customer to provide them what they want for the cheapest price possible.
- How did you get started?
I worked for a few landscaping companies before owning my own and with each company i learned many different things from matenience to construction to retainingwalls and paver work veneer and more and it excelled me to go off and persue it on my own.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I would offer them the services they need in my field at a better rate to establish a better relationship with a customer
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
ask its easy enough ask questions to suit your needs discounts always help and should be awarded to customers .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long they have been in business there and if thats there work and how they would go about doing the job that would be mentioned
- What brands or products do you work with?
Lesco , john deere , milogranite , miracle grow , preen ,
Lime , scotts , round up and more.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
anywhere from 2 to 45
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
no matter what ur situation is i will work with you to help you out I know that everyone doesnt have perfect credit or that there rich and you dont have to be i will put the customer on a payment plan to help suit there needs.