K&K Home and Lawn Maintenance
Fort Gratiot, MI
Areas of service:Port Huron and Fort Gratiot
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact K&K Home and Lawn Maintenance
Home and Lawn Maintenance
Request an estimate
K&K Home and Lawn Maintenance - Fort Gratiot, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Linda Winn may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About K&K Home and Lawn Maintenance
K&K Home and Lawn has been in service since 1986.
Our services include:
- Commercial & Residential.
- Routine Lawn Maintenance.
- Cutting and Bagging of Grass.
- Weed Whipping.
- Blowing Off Cement.
- Mulch Placement.
- Hedge trimming.
- Small Tree Trimming.
- Thatching and Aerating.
- Weed kill.
We also do snow plowing and salting. We are a licensed and insured company.
We are a family owned business since 1986.
We are at every job to make sure it is done right the first time. We are very detailed and professional at what we do.
We treat our customers property as it is our own.
Our services are very reasonable and our services are 5 star. We have plenty of happy clients and referrals upon request.
If you want to hire a company with confidence no need to look any further.
Just give us a call for a free and no obligation estimate.
Contact us today.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
My brother started this company in 1975. And he passed away and I took over in 1986 and been going strong cause of all the satisfied customers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Routine lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, mulch placement.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If they have any problem or are not satisfied with our work we will make sure it is done to there satisfaction.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
This person lives on the lake and he did not have any front yard all sand from the beach. We took out some sand put a retaining wall brought in some dirt seeded it planted shrubs, couple of trees. It has been 10yrs. now he says he has the best yard ever.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and insured, how long have you been in business.