Kat Ray's Cleaning Service
North Highlands, CA
Areas of service:Carmichael, Antelope and North Highlands
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kat Ray's Cleaning Service
Request an estimate
Kat Ray's Cleaning Service - North Highlands, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kathleen Ray may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kat Ray's Cleaning Service
At Kat Ray's Cleaning Service, we are a house cleaning business (not to be confused with maid service).We do detailed cleaning of vacant units.
We are experienced in homes, apartments, construction clean ups, etc. We are also available for regular maid service; however, our main problem with doing maid service is that we are detail cleaners.
I try to reserve Friday and Saturday's only for regular maid service. I am licensed and insured. My background checks come up clean.
Plenty of references are available on request. We offer extended hours for a cleaner clean.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
150 to 200.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Pledge Lemon cleaner, Ajax orange Cleaner, Soft scrub, Mr. Clean eraser, wood floor cleaner,granite tile cleaner,stainless steel cleaner.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What specific services are included in price quote?
What exactly is the upcharge for specific additional services?
Do you have verifiable references?
Can I have my own cleaning products used?
How long will it take?
Are you licensed? Insured?
+ Anything the client can think of, open communication and understanding is key in anything.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hire someone who believes in doing quality work the first time.I have always believed in anything if someone pays a little more at the beginning to have something done right the first time there is no need to keep coming back. Kind of like pave the whole road the first time or keep coming back to fill the potholes.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We take pride in our ability to turn a grey dingy tub back into sparkling white.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licensed and insured and have several real estate companies as clients.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is extremely hard back breaking work.Everyone can housekeep.Not everyone knows how to detail the seen and unseen to eliminate possible future issues.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Tough one. Either cleaning a mini mansion for occupancy or doing a maid service in a large home as a Mother's Day gift.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am honest and reliable possibly to a fault.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Detail cleaning and sanitizing of all bathrooms, General cleaning of bedrooms and common areas up to and including window tracks and baseboards. Detail cleaning of kitchen including the unseens where issues may occur.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Home size, # of bathrooms, knowing what all your expectations are. Communication is always key.Have a full understanding of the true length of time that is involved in a detail clean.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are cleaning windows included in the original quote? Inside windows are included. Outside windows on first floor only can be done for a small fee. Windows involving hard water stains etc can be done for a larger fee.
How long will it take? I can answer that question as soon as I have done a walk thru. Depending on what is involved a unit requires 3 to 12 hours.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always prefer the client do a walk thru with me. If by chance something is not done to satisfaction it can be corrected right then. I will personally come back within 48 hours without an additional fee for a redo should it become necessary.
- How did you get started?
Originally I started cleaning vacant apartments as an add on service in a landscaping and painting business.