Kat's Flash Photography
Areas of service:Newport
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kat's Flash Photography
Request an estimate
Kat's Flash Photography - Newport, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Katrina Langel may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kat's Flash Photography
My name is Katrina Langel and I am currently studying at HACC for photography.
In my quest to improve my photography, I am willing to shoot the following:
- Real estate
Contact me for your photography needs.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Espon Luster paper Laptops. I work with Hp's and I really like them a lot. I also work with a very good proffessional editing software that I love to work with and with some online websites too.
- How did you get started?
I got started after my third semester and before my forth semester at HACC I have one and a half left.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The quality of work I do the vibe i u get that its always a really good one and i do take direction well.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
PRICES,DO U TRAVEL,What kind of work dod u do, Are u a hard worker,can u handle pressure,Do u take direction well when they tell u what they want done or need done.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common types of jobs that I encounter are weddings, sports events and parties.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
There maybe at times discounts for a certain amount of time or maybe drawlings for certain things or dont get the full package of everything we have.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Well I am still studying at HACC and I'm getting a Certificate thats an actual DEGREE that allows me to work in
HOSPITALS, SCIENCE LABS and any kind of Business.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Interviews to make sure i get the right person and thats a hard worker and having information ready making sure u know the answers to peoples questions.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of a lot. I have done the Sabatier pictures, some black and white pictures. I did projects for some people and they all loved it.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do about 15 or 20 like i said im studying at HACC so I'm pretty excited to get some work under me and I love doing what I do.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very unique and one of a kind and have a very special gift that I was blessed with in taking pictures that everyone loves.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What are the Hourly rates,Do u travel,what are ur prices,How big of the pictures do u have,Whats ur Best frames do u have.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide quality work and let them know how much its going to cost where im going to be so they can get a hold of me for their pictures and when they will be mailed out.