KEEN Attention to Detail Inc.
Areas of service:Spartanburg, Greer, Simpsonville, Gaffney, Taylors, Inman, Laurens and Forest City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact KEEN Attention to Detail Inc.
Building and Grounds Maintenance Services
Request an estimate
KEEN Attention to Detail Inc. - Spartanburg, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason Keenan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About KEEN Attention to Detail Inc.
KEEN Attention to Detail, a contracting services organization, offers a wide variety of building and grounds maintenance services.
We cater to both residential and commercial clients.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by helping them clean up their image, both inside and out.
Some of our expertise are:
- Landscape Maintenance and Development
- Painting(interior and exterior)
- Renovation and Restoration
- All things janitorial
- And much more
We are bonded, insured, and fully licensed.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A workmanship warranty.
Our job is not done until the customer is satisfied.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Simple home and building repairs and improvements (roofing, plumbing, electrical, yard work, gutter cleaning, floor refinishing and installations).
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
That's a tough one to answer because we are proud of every project we complete. However, we did an especially good job on two hotels for a large property management company. One located in the upstate of South Carolina, and the other in Johnson City, TN.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A scope of service, and an idea of a budget.
- How did you get started?
We started out as a small operation offering janitorial and landscape services. We have since grown into a FULL services facility/ building/ home maintenance firm.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured?
Are you bonded?
Do you have references?
Do you have any before and after pictures?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Fully-licensed, bonded, and insured.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Landscape maintenance and development, grading, painting (interior and exterior), renovation and restoration. We service both commercial and residential clients in SC, NC, GA, and parts of TN.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I'm not going to promote or endorse here, because we use so many brands of equipment and supplies.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Literally dozens. Not to mention our ongoing weekly/monthly contracts.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: "Can you work with us on pricing and payment?"
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Obtain 3 comparable bids, and we will beat them! (Must be comparing apples-to-apples)
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are so many hidden tricks that many of our competitors use to make a bid look inexpensive, but the customer pays more in the long run... and sometimes even immediately!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I take personal pride in every project because my name is literally on the line. KEEN is the first four letters in my name -- Keenan.