Keeping The Green Clean, Inc.
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Far Rockaway, Bayonne, North Bergen, Valley Stream, West New York, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Kearny, Elmont, Springfield Gardens, Whitestone, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Saint Albans, Richmond Hill, Fort Lee, Oakland Gardens, Maspeth, Hollis, Rosedale, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Long Island City, Little Neck, Cliffside Park, Cambria Heights, Kew Gardens and College Point.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Keeping The Green Clean, Inc.
Request an estimate
Keeping The Green Clean, Inc. - Brooklyn, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kareem Lee may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Keeping The Green Clean, Inc.
Established since 2009, Keeping The Green Clean, Inc. provides all your cleaning needs at a very reasonable price. We offer services such as power washing and residential and commercial cleaning.
We also serve some small offices. Services are provided for the whole tri-state area and by appointment only.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had the keys to 6 condominiums where there where pools and gyms and game rooms working as a Janitor I was so proud of myself, but I decided to just go back to school because I felt like that was more important at the time.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Big buildings, homes, small offices and also some restaurants.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are registered with the state of New York and we are also in the process of being go green certified with the state also.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do business with my company....call Keeping the Green Clean Inc for all your cleaning needs and we will help you save some money.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I do not really share this kind of information on the only with my personal clients. This is America people LOL.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Going Green is the part of my trade "cleaning company" that I specialize in. At keeping the green clean were all about GOING GREEN.
- How did you get started?
I got started back in March of 2009 when I was tired of my mom paying all the bills on her own and I wanted to be a man and be able to help out and everything is working out just fine.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
How much do you charge and how do you arrive at these prices?
What makes your company go green?
What kind of products do you use?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I usually handle a very good amount of clients daily, monthly and year round and everyone is pretty satisfied with our services.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I follow up with each and everyone of my customers to make sure they are satisfied with the work that I have done and if they need any other work done.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a very serious person when it comes to my company and to my clients I would hate to ever let one of my customers to be unsatisfied with my work that's actually my greatest fear.