Ken's Mobile Hot Rod Repair
Areas of service:Sacramento, Fresno, Stockton, Modesto, Antioch, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Merced, Roseville, Clovis, Pittsburg, Madera, Livermore, Tracy, Lodi, Turlock, Pleasanton, Carmichael, Carson City, Manteca, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Auburn, Grass Valley, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, Ceres, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Los Banos, Atwater, Oakley, Brentwood, Oakdale, Sonora, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Gardnerville and Twain Harte.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ken's Mobile Hot Rod Repair
Antique & Classic Auto Repair
Request an estimate
Ken's Mobile Hot Rod Repair - Twain Harte, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ken Jensen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ken's Mobile Hot Rod Repair
At Ken’s Mobile Hot Rod Repair, I bring professional collector car care to you – at your home or place of business – where ever you have adequate space.
Your car never leaves your location. You know exactly who is doing what to your hot rod! I take pride in my workmanship. I am an "old-school car crafter."
My home base is located about 3,650' up in California’s snowy Sierra Nevada mountains, in Twain Harte. My mobile hot rod repair service covers customers within a 200-mile radius.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in:
- Restoring antique and classic autos
- Reviving long-time stored autos
- Completing stalled projects
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a handful of post-repair services such as:
- Free "for sale" listings, with pictures on my website
- Help in choosing "finishing services" such as upholsters and painters
- Free email consultations
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer needs to ask for pictures as well as customer references. Ask questions! Ask leading questions to try and ascertain the person is truly knowledgeable on your project.